Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Family Home evening with the Tian family












About once every couple of weeks we get invited to spend family home evening with one of the families who lives in Xin Feng and is in our ward. So exciting. They are really fun to be around. I love playing blocks with the kids. They always have great food to eat. We feel so spoiled when we are around them. The missionaries also come to eat too and share a thought. It is really wonderful. It also helps me practice my Chinese.  This is a very good thing because recently I have become seriously unmotivated to learn Chinese. I just get sick of everyone being so critical how I say things.  I must admit I am on the verge of giving up. I know enough to get around. I don't need to be fluent....right?

2 comments:

  1. Don't give up!! Keep going! Don't worry what people say, they are just trying to help :-) 加油!

    ReplyDelete