Thursday, April 19, 2012

Graduation Day




I decided not to participate in the traditional graduation and simply attend my honors graduation/luncheon. 
Here are the photos from that event. 





The fancy program is on the table there. 


So here  I am enthusiastically waiting to walk with the 40 other BYU honors graduates.



Then here I am after I received my medallion. 


This is me with my honors thesis advisor Dr. Jacob Hickman of the BYU Anthropology Department. 


Here I am with my older brother Rob and my younger brother Luke.




Here I am with my husband.



I will try and post a picture of my printed and bound thesis as well as a close up of my medallion and certificate.....but I am super lazy right now and I really shouldn't be working on this cause I still have papers to write. Ahhhhh......



3 comments:

  1. Congrats Crys! I hope those papers don't take too long so you can relax and celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Job! I wish I could have gone too...oh well. We need to have you guys over for dinner soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats! you look so pretty in all these photos!

    ReplyDelete