Sunday, March 4, 2012

Emery's Blessing & Lindsey's Birthday!






Today was Emery's Blessing She is wearing the dress that Lindsey wore when she was a baby. Sadie also wore the same dress. So beautiful. 






Yeah so I had fun taking pictures so here are some of the ones I really like in different styles.


This is my grandmother and Emery's great grandmother. Isn't she beautiful!





 Lindsey, Rob & Emery!


Emery's Aunt Shanna



I got some great pictures of her siblings and cousin and Uncles and Grandpa and Dads as well.

Here is Emery's Dad Rob (my brother). So handsome.



Here is Uncle Duncan. He is so cool. He let me take some of his M&Ms. Now that is love. ;)


Here is Grandpa (my father) he is eating too. 



Emery's brother Zac.




This is Zac with two of his uncles, Luke and Andrew.


Emery's sister Sadie


Here you can see Emery's grandma (my mother) in the background. She did not want her picture taken so the only picture I got was of her eating....she should have been more willing to pose...like Sadie. :)


Emery's cousin Calvin



I love Calvin and his bow tie! It is so great. He is just stylin.


He was so funny, every time I asked him if I could take his picture he would go over and sit in the green chair. He knows how to pose. Adorable.



He also is quite the photographer himself! He loves to "take pictures" with Lindsey's old digital camera. He gave it to me and was concerned because he could not see the pictures. I explained there were no batteries and he seemed to understand and then kept on taking pictures.

He didn't mind that it was backwards. Seriously he is so great.


He was having a great time. He was taking pictures of his Cousin Sadie who was showing up for Calvin, but she would hide whenever I tried to get one...(I got a great picture later on that expresses her feelings toward me and my camera by the end of the afternoon)




Then it was time to Celebrate Lindsey's Birthday. She turned 26 today!




I had forgotten about the cake so I had to rush and put my camera back together and this is the only shot I managed before the candles were blown out.





I asked sadie to come take pictures of the cake with me....




She got a little tired by the end....



I think she was a little exhausted from all the pictures I kept taking. Haha. So cute.




You may be wondering where Alan was in all of this....Well...he also was a little sick of me and my camera.



He is so supportive.....

What a great day.



1 comment: